Toffee Pecan Bars
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
½ Cup Confectionary Sugar
1 Cup Cold butter, Cubed
1 Large egg, room temperature
1 Can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Package English Toffee Bits (10 ounces)
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix flour, confectionary sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly
- Press into a greased 13×9 backing pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix egg, milk and vanilla.
- Fold in toffee bits and pecans
- Spoon over crust
- Bake until golden brown, 24-26 minutes.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into bars