GranGran’s Pecan Pie
1 – 9 inch Deep Dish Pie Crust
3 – Large Eggs
2/3 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1/3 Cup Butter (Melted, but cool)
1 Cup Pecans
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
- Cream butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs, corn syrup, vanilla extract and salt into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add pecans to the pie crust
- Pour the mixing bowl contents over the pecans in the pie crust. (Be sure to keep the mixture in the pie shell. Wipe away any that gets on the crust so the crust doesn’t burn)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until pie sets.