GranGran’s Pecan Pie Cheesecake
1 – 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
4 – Large Eggs
¾ Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
¼ Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
1 ¼ Cups Chopped Pecans (Large Pieces or Halves)
1 – 9 inch Deep Dish Pie Crust
- Mix cream cheese, 1 egg, ½ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into piecrust
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together corn syrup, remaining 3 eggs, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees on lowest oven rack for 50-55 minutes or until pie is set.
- Allow pie to cool before serving.