Brown Sugar Pumpkin Pecan Pie
1/2 Cup Pecans
1 – 16oz Can of Pumpkin
2/3 Cups Light Brown Sugar (Firmly Packed)
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
½ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
½ Teaspoon Ground Allspice
1 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 – 9 inch Pie Crust
- Scatter pecans over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and milk into the bowl of eggs.
- Pour all mixed ingredients into the pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, then lower the temperate to 350 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.